An attended transfer allows you place a primary call on hold, to dial a secondary person and speak to them, before transferring the primary call through. This will allow the use of vetting calls to make sure the caller gets through to the correct destination
1. Place the first call on hold using the pause button
2. Press the Plus button to add anew caller
3. Type in the number you wish to transfer to. This can be an internal extension or external number
4. Press the green phone button to initiate the attended call.
5. Wait for the caller to answer the handset
6. When the end user answers you will be greeted by the below image
7. Press the button with three dots
8. Press ‘Transfer To Other Call’
Article is closed for comments.