Busy Lamp Field (BLF) is an add-on feature pack that you can use to;
- View the status (busy or idle) of members of your BLF group
- Speed dial BLF members
- Pick up calls for other extensions
- One-touch transfer of calls
Cisco Phone Configuration
Click on the Attendant console TAB;
- Unit 1 Enable: Yes
- Server Type: <Asterisk>
- Unit1 Key1 = Example: “fnc=sd+blf+cp;firstname.lastname@example.org”
- fnc = function
- sd = speed Dial
- blf = busy lamp field
- cp = Call Pickup
- nme = Name
- sub: Enter the username of the extension to be monitored.
Note: Follow the same procedure with the other Keys in the Unit 1 so status can be monitored.
Please sign in to leave a comment.